Online Registration 2023-2024 School Year
Welcome to the Los Fresnos CISD Online Registration Portal
2023-2024 School Year
This system streamlines registration for families that wish to enroll their children in LFCISD schools. Here's what you need to know about the registration process:
- Online Registration is open to students new to the district.
- Online Registration must be completed for each student separately.
- The registration process takes about 20-30 minutes to complete for each child.
- Returning Los Fresnos CISD students do NOT need to register.
Students must attend schools they are zoned for. To view the school you are zoned for, click here to access Infofinder. Enter your residential address to view the school you are zoned for.
Students attending Los Fresnos CISD must live within the boundaries of the school district. Students and their parents must remain residents of the Los Fresnos CISD boundary for the entire period of enrollment and while they attend school.
If you are uncertain if you live within our boundaries, click here to see the District Map. The map will also show you what elementary and middle schools you are zoned for. All students in grades 9 and 10 attend Los Fresnos United and all students in grades 11 and 12 attend Los Fresnos High School.
Students who were enrolled in previous years at Los Fresnos CISD with at least a one-year gap and are returning to Los Fresnos CISD schools for 2023-24 WILL also use Online Registration.
On or before September 1, a child must be:
- Pre-Kindergarten (full day): 4 years old
- Kindergarten: 5 years old
- First Grade: 6 years old
✅ Photo identification of parents or guardians. Acceptable forms are:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the parent or guardian’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the parent or guardian’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)
- A utility bill (electric, gas, landline phone bill, cable television bill or water) from the last 30 days showing the residential address, OR
- Lease agreement of the residence
- High school students must request a transcript from their previous school to be sent to the new school.
- These transcripts are sent electronically from school to school.
These documents are to be uploaded directly into the Online Registration system.
How do I register for an account?
I cannot remember my password. Where can I get help?
Use the "Forgot My Password" link for assistance.
When can I start registering my children?
Online registration began on February 14, 2023.
I have more than one child. Can I register them together, or must I register them one at a time?
Each registration must be done separately.
I do not live inside the Los Fresnos CISD boundaries. Can my children still attend Los Fresnos CISD schools?
No. Families must live within the boundaries of Los Fresnos CISD for their children to attend district schools.
Where can I see what schools I am zoned for?
Visit the District Map at this link: Infofinder. Enter your address and the schools you are zoned for will show on the portal. If no schools show on the list, the portal will let you know that your address is outside Los Fresnos CISD boundaries.
What if I don’t have all the documents needed to register ready for my child now? Can I still register my child?
All documents must be submitted for registration to be complete. Documents do not have to be uploaded at the same time. Be sure to save the progress you have made, and you can continue later where you left off.
My child attended Los Fresnos CISD years ago and now plans to return. Do I still have to register?
Yes. If your child did not attend Los Fresnos CISD schools during the 2023-24 school year, the child must register.
Do you still need help registering?
If you need help registering your child, you may contact your child's school.