Home Access Center
The Home Access Center provides an online grade book where parents and guardians can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. From home or work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access the Web portal to track academic achievement.
- Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
- Features schedule, attendance, class work, and test scores
- Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
- Engages parents via an Internet parental portal, connecting them with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support/direct their children
- Creates stronger connections between students, parents, teachers and administrators
- Empowers students to actively take a role in their progress and future
Note: A student's classwork average may include assignment/test scores that are not visible due to the lag time between inputting scores and publishing those scores to the Home Access Center.
Home Access Center - Logging In (ENG)
Home Access Center - Logging In (SPA)
Home Access Center Application