Season tickets for Los Fresnos High School Falcon Football will go on sale Monday, July 26. Existing ticket holders may renew the same tickets they held previously.
Tickets will be sold online only through Hometown Ticketing, a new online ticketing company and event management provider for schools.
Existing season ticket holders should expect an email with instructions on how to renew new season tickets. If you do not have an email on file with us, please contact Becky Garcia, Athletic Secretary at 956-254-5353 to provide her with an email address, so that an email can be sent to you with the link for Hometown Ticketing.
Season tickets will go on sale through the following schedule:
- July 26-August 6: Renewals for existing season ticket holders from 2019 and 2020
- August 12-20: New season ticket holders
Tickets will be sold for $8.00 each for five home games. The total cost of season tickets is $40.00, with a one-time purchase fee of $3.00 and a minimal credit card transaction fee.
No season tickets will be sold after midnight August 20.
Tickets will go on sale to the public each week for the home and away games for that week. Tickets for the first home game will go on sale Monday, August 23. All games begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. The season schedule is:
- Friday, August 27: Home vs. Edcouch-Elsa
- Friday, September 3: Home vs. Gregory-Portland
- Friday, September 10 (7:30 p.m.): Road at Corpus Christi Calallen
- Friday, September 17: Bye Week
- Friday, September 24: Road at San Benito
- Friday, October 1: Home vs. Donna North
- Saturday, October 9: at Brownsville Rivera
- Friday, October 15: Home vs. Weslaco High
- Friday, October 22: Road at Harlingen High
- Friday, October 29: Road at Brownsville Hanna
- Friday, November 5: Home vs. Harlingen South
For more information, contact the Athletics Office at 956-254-5353.