Tickets for weekly Falcon football games and all athletic events will be sold online only for home games.
Tickets will be sold online only through Hometown Ticketing, a new online ticketing company and event management provider for schools.
Tickets will be sold for five home football games at $8.00 each plus a minimal credit card transaction fee. Student tickets are available for students ages 4 to 18. Students should be prepared to show a Student ID.
Tickets for football road games will be sold in-person on the weeks of the games. Tickets for other games and matches, including Falcon volleyball games, will also be sold online.
Tickets will go on sale to the public each Monday for the home and away games for that week. Tickets for the first home game will go on sale Monday, August 23. All games begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted. The season schedule is:
- Friday, August 27: Home vs. Edcouch-Elsa
- Friday, September 3: Home vs. Gregory-Portland
- Friday, September 10 (7:30 p.m.): Road at Corpus Christi Calallen
- Friday, September 17: Bye Week
- Friday, September 24: Road at San Benito
- Friday, October 1: Home vs. Donna North
- Saturday, October 9: at Brownsville Rivera
- Friday, October 15: Home vs. Weslaco High
- Friday, October 22: Road at Harlingen High
- Friday, October 29: Road at Brownsville Hanna
- Friday, November 5: Home vs. Harlingen South
To purchase tickets, visit the Ticket Sales page at https://athletics.lfcisd.net/apps/pages/tickets. A press release detailing more information about ticket sales can be found at https://www.lfcisd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1826720&type=d&pREC_ID=2224551&tota11y=true.
For more information, contact the Athletics Office at 956-254-5353.